why am I doing silly excel calculations when i need to be getting organized here at the home office? procrastination... i'm an expert and i probably have a lot of company on that one. if only I could be paid for it! i'd be a millionairess for sure. lol
i had all day yesterday to work and organize and sit here in my pj's getting things done. i did not. it was definitely one of those days where all i seemed to accomplish was getting distracted. it isn't because i'm having a block or anything. i have a gazillion ideas swirling around in my head, which i'm guessing is the problem.
today is starting out a bit better and the accomplishments thus far are as follows:
- coffee #3 -- it's getting hot even with a/c running so i'm going to have to switch to a cold beverage for the next go round.
- scored TRAIN concert tix with the bf. philly in august here we come!! WOOHOO!!
- made a long list of things to do so that i'm not all over the place and can concentrate on one thing at a time.
- got through the BBA weekly thread and visited each link posted so far... great links and all inspiring so it was definitely time well spent. if you want to follow along with what i think is awesomeness, you can do so <--- over there in the left column titled "Keep The Line Moving". i promise you won't be disappointed.
- a little playtime with excel. because my brain is neither left nor right, yes, i do love making pretty pictures and things with my hands, but i am equally happy doing research and calculating.
wish me luck that i come up with something spectacular. :)
peace and love and wishing you all a very happy, healthy, successful, productive week. Pin It